Spread joy with our White Essential Tee!
This timeless piece of clothing is a classic one! It is produced ethically in Portugal and made from 100% organic cotton. In this way the water that is needed for production is reduced up to 91%, compared to normal cotton. On top of that, by adding this piece to your closet, you support two projects. First, you help us fight water scarcity, because we will donate 1.000 liters of clean drinking water to Ethiopia & Tanzania on your behalf. Second, we will make sure that one month worth of sunscreen is produced by and for the albino community in Côte d’Ivoire, Abidjan. Ofcourse, we will provide full transparency and update you on your impact. You will also receive an official certificate of proof of your contributions to sustainably developing the world. We are more than just a clothing brand, become part of the Bigger Picture by looking stunning in our White Essential Tee!
Let’s spread joy, in order to establish the new world!
For more details on the exact projects you support with your purchase, check ‘Our Impact’ in the menu!
- Dione (1st picture) is 183 cm (regular body posture) and wearing M
- Thijmen (2nd picture) is 181 cm (slim body posture) and wearing S
- Pleun (3rd picture) is 165 cm (slim body posture) and wearing XS
As this Tee is unisex:
- Men should order their normal size for a normal fit (if you are in doubt between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the bigger size).
- Women should order one size smaller than they do with women clothes.
- You should order one size bigger, when you want an oversized fit.
- If you still have any doubts, we will happily help you through our Whatsapp chat!
Tim (verified owner) –
Zacht en stretchend stof voelt echt heel premium aan, super chill. De kleine details in het logotje en het labeltje, maken dit voor mij speciaal. Na een week kreeg ik een e-mail met foto’s waarop ik precies kon zien wat er met mijn geld is gebeurd, echt heel vet die transparantie, zeker aanrader.
Great t-shirt, really like the fitting of it and also the quality of the print. Was a bit skeptical at first, because this is a very new enterprise, but really surprised me in a positive way. Good to wear nice clothes and have a positive impact on planet & people at the same time! (I just made an account for this review, so that’s why it doesn’t say verified owner)
Niels van Avendonk (verified owner) –
Snelle levering, heerlijke stof en een leuke persoonlijke kaartjes mee geleverd. Aanrader!!
Britt Van Der Ligt (verified owner) –
Fijn shirtje! Het is een simpel maar wel mooi ontwerp wat eigenlijk overal op te dragen is! Ook complimenten rondom de communicatie van de order. Ik ga in ieder geval het zwarte shirt ook bestellen!