Spread joy with our Black Essential Tee!
This timeless piece of clothing is a classic one! It is produced ethically in Portugal and made from 100% organic cotton. In this way the water that is needed for production is reduced with 91%, compared to normal cotton. On top of that, by adding this piece to your closet, you support two projects. First, you help us fight water scarcity, because we will donate 1.000 liters of clean drinking water to Ethiopia & Tanzania on your behalf. Second, we will make sure that one month worth of sunscreen is produced by and for the albino community in Côte d’Ivoire, Abidjan. Ofcourse, we will provide full transparency and update you on your impact. You will also receive an official certificate of proof of your contributions to sustainably developing the world. We are more than just a clothing brand, become part of the Bigger Picture by looking stunning in our Black Essential Tee!
Let’s spread joy, in order to establish the new world!
For more details on the exact projects you support with your purchase, check ‘Our Impact’ in the menu!
- Pleun (1st picture) is 165 cm (slim body posture) and wearing XS
- Freek (2nd picture) is 186 cm (regular body posture) and wearing M
- Dione (3rd picture) is 183 cm (regular body posture) and wearing M
- Thijmen (4th picture) is 181 cm (slim body posture) and wearing S
As this Tee is unisex:
- Men should order their normal size for a normal fit (if you are in doubt between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the bigger size).
- Women should order one size smaller than they do with women clothes.
- You should order one size bigger, when you want an oversized fit.
- If you still have any doubts, we will happily help you through our Whatsapp chat!